The Operations Associate supports the admin and movement of goods and services between suppliers and customers. Manage the sales order process and meet customer needs, tasks and goals.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibility.
- Work with Admin/Support teams to:
- Manage RMA/returns process and execution.
- Track and execute memo loans, both outgoing and returning
- Order entry and domestic shipment support
- Day-to-day admin and dealing with customers specific needs for orders.
- Coordinating with sales team to ensure the orders are getting out in a timely manner.
- Raising support team invoices for warranties and service visits or spares orders
- Assist support team with critical shipments to on-site visits
- Customer service – Handle various rep/customer calls for various issues.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and ability to apply judgement to solve day to day issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Experience with an ERP system is preferred
- Must work daily out of the Lititz, PA office.
All resumes should be sent to HR@G1limited.com
About Group One Ltd.
Group One Ltd. is a US importer and distributor for a number of professional audio and lighting manufacturers. The company’s audio division currently distributes Calrec broadcast solutions, DiGiCo digital mixing consoles, KLANG:technologies 3D immersive in-ear monitor mixing systems, Solid State Logic recording solutions, MC2 high quality innovative amplifiers, and XTA digital signal processing equipment and integrated amplification. The lighting division currently distributes Avolites lighting control consoles, elektraLite LED fixtures, and Pulsar LED lighting.